Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Here's What's Happened

Wow. It's been toooo long since I've gotten on here and blogged. Sorry, my faithful few. Admittedly, I haven't really thought about this blog much in the last several months, but it's time to bust it out as I begin a new adventure! More on that in a second, but before I do, a brief summary of some of the highlights from past months....


My dear friend, Elaine, and I had the privilege of seeing the US Women's National Team play France in the Semis in Germany!


On the train to spend a few days in Amsterdam....what a whirlwind! Elaine and I spent nearly three weeks in Europe traveling into three countries and having many adventures along the way.


I've started my own business! I am excited to say that I know what I want to be when I grow up- a Life Coach! I started the certification process back in May with a school here in Phoenix, and am halfway through! I am currently taking clients and have a Facebook page that I would love for you to check out and 'like'!




On September 2, 2011, Nora Grace Heller entered the world! I love my new niece! This is us only about an hour after she was born.


I had the AWESOME opportunity to hike from the South to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon last month. 27 women completed 24 miles of hiking in one day. We started training back in May and can't wait to do it again next year!



The latest big news?! JJ Heller now has a tour bus and I am on it! David and JJ decided a tour bus was the best way to keep doing what they're doing, while keeping the family all together. So I am on tour with them as nanny for their Fall Tour.



Here's little Nora at 2 months!


One of the perks of touring is the opportunity to meet up with folks along the way. My Uncle Jim came and met us a few days ago while we were just outside of Baltimore, MD.

So as you can see, I've been quite busy. I'm hoping to update with a few more pics along the way. And if you know of anyone who needs a Life Coach, send them my way!


No comments: