Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I know....

Sooooo....since the last time I blogged, a bit has changed in the destination department. Such as, I don't really know what, or more specifically where, the next nine months are going to take me or look like...AT ALL. Nashville is not a for sure thing anymore since the housing is now more affordable on the West coast. I could be moving to California....northern or southern, or possibly be in Arizona. There is a lot up in the air, as far as the location of where I will call home for the next nine months. It will be an adventure no matter what, that's for sure!

Here's what I do know:

-As of today, I am no longer employed by Outward Bound.
-Through the end of May I will be nannying for my beautiful niece, Lucy.
-I am not a huge fan of change or transition, and both are happening in full force in my life right now.
-I have lived in a beautiful state for the last four and a half years, and feel as though I have been able to take full advantage of it's grandeur over my time here in Colorado.







-I am going to miss my community, church, roommates...room, and neighborhood very much.
-Spending the next nine months with my niece, brother and sister in law is going to be a really special experience.
-I know God is walking beside me every step of the way!


I am going to try to blog more often in the days to come, as I begin this new season of life as a nanny/booking agent/roadie for JJ Heller. Feel free to stop by periodically to see what state we just came from, and where we might be going next!

No comments: