Saturday, September 12, 2009

12.5 hrs later!

I made it! And almost all of my stuff did too, thanks to my all-star roommates that helped me pack the car. Bella had less than half the backseat to her name, but she was a total trooper! The day started off with a quick trip to get the tire pressure checked, just in case. The front left tired looked a little flat; and for good read, it had a nail in the sidewall. So thanks to God's protection, I got it patched up before I even left town!

Getting all patched up


Here are a couple pics right before taking off....Bella is on the other side :(







And I took this one as I was driving into AZ, back to the old stompin' grounds...



So after a night's rest, I am off to LA this afternoon to meet up with JJ and Co. for a couple of shows this weekend.

The job of a nanny is never done!

Please continue to be in prayer for Josh and my family. Josh is now home from the hospital and recuperating from surgery.

No comments: