Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness.

The last three weeks have been a blur. Let's summarize, shall we?

-I completely uprooted myself from Denver, CO (a place I hold near and dear to my heart... I will come back!)

-Went to Nashville for a week and a half to hang out with my niece while David and JJ recorded their new album (called "Deeper", it's gonna be sweet).

-Found out midway through our time in Nash that Josh has cancer.

-Flew back to Denver for less than 24 hours, packed up all of my belongings, drove to Phoenix in 12.5 hours with Bella scrunched in the backseat

-Less than 24 hours later flew to CA, back to AZ, flew to TX, found out while there that my grandmother passed away.

-Flew back to AZ, less than 12 hours later flew to PA to attend my grandmother's funeral.

-Today...in AZ. Tomorrow...in CA.

- Oy.

No comments: