Monday, November 23, 2009

NoCal

Today is the last day that we are in San Jose before heading back to AZ for some Thanksgiving dinner and time at home for a few weeks! While in Northern California, there were many things to smile about, whether it be a really good interview for JJ on KLove, or me getting to see an old friend I've known since I was 11. We also spent an afternoon in San Fransisco on the way back to San Jose from the Klove studio in Sacramento. I had never been up to Coit Tower before, so the four of us headed up for the spectacular view it provides at the top of the hill, overlooking the bay in a 360 degree view! My favorite line of the day was from JJ who said, "Today, I love my job." My sentiments exactly!

Here are a few pics from our time!


On our way to Fisherman's Warf for a Chowder breadbowl



The Girls :)


The Bay Bridge on a beautiful day


Kristin and me- friends from the club soccer days

No comments: