Thursday, November 05, 2009

Normalizing

I don't know if that's an actual word, but I feel like that's what has happened to me and my family in the last couple of weeks. Seems as though a load has been lifted off of my shoulders, and it was by no strength on my part. Someone much stronger needed to take that load, thank goodness for Him!

I am thankful for a great boss who takes morning and afternoon naps, for the chance to walk through my parent's front door on a daily basis, if I so choose, for sunny days in November to hike a mountain or go on a long trail run. I've found solace in practicing Holy Yoga at my church on a regular basis. It may sound cheesy, but don't knock it til you try it, Alisa will kick your butt!

One more week here in Phoenix before another road trip for a few days. But I'll be ready then. It's been great to be in once place, but it's fun to mi it up every once in a while.

Also, JJ's song "Your hands" has taken off on the radio! She can be heard on a couple major radio stations across the country, including Klove and KSBJ! It's been fun to receive texts from people all across the US who are listening to JJ and wanna share in the excitement :)

God is good. All the time. And His mercies are new every morning.

Truly.

No comments: